Looking to modify your Focus ST but don't know where to start? We are now offering the two most critical components as a package! Our intercooler+catless downpipe package will reduce charge air temperatures drastically while eliminating back pressure in the exhaust to turn your ST engine into a healthy power producing monster!
Our new front mount intercooler upgrade replaces the factory core, which has been proven to be very inefficient and restrictive. Our setup has proven charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees! Don't make your car suffer any longer!
- 3.5" thick bar and plate intercooler core
- End tanks are designed in Autocad, CNC cut and hand tig welded
- Mates directly to factory charge pipes
- Direct bolt-on! No drilling required
- Includes upgraded T-bolt clamps to ensure proper sealing
- Yields charge air temperature drops of 50+ degrees (graph is attached below, this is 100% real data from the Levels Performance test car on a a local dyno in hot, humid Florida weather)
We are now offering an atmospheric blow off valve upgrade! This option includes everything you need to upgrade your factory recirc valve to an atmospheric style blow off valve.
Our design has been updated and no longer requires drilling! This video will still show how to get through the rest of the procedure.
-100% 304 stainless steel tubing and flanges
-Flex section added for increased durability
-3" from flange to flange
-Hand crafted and tig welded in house
-Optional O2 sensor foulers available
We have seen gains of roughly 15-20 HP across the top end range where these engines tend to drop off in power a bit.
*This part is for off-road use only*